lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

PRESENTE SIMPLE 2 (EJERCICIOS)


PRESENTE SIMPLE 


1. I ________ (go) shopping with my brother.
2. We sometimes ________ (use) a dictionary in class.
3. My friends ________ (study) Italian at their school.
4. School ________ (finish) at three o´clock.
5.You ________ (live) near me.
6. He ________(like) rap music.
7. She ________ (do) her homework before dinner.
8. We ________ (play) tennis in school on Wednesday afternoon.
9. I ________ (watch) TV in the evening.
10. My mother ________ (teach) art

Presente Simple

1. I _________ (play) tennis after school
2. You _________ (start) school at nine o´clock.
3. We _________ (have) lunch at school.
4. They _________ (watch) TV after dinner.
5. She _________ (not get up) at seven o´clock.
6. We _________ (go) to bed at nine o´clock.
7. What time _________ I (get) up?
8. What _________ she _________ after school?
9. He _________ (play) football.
10. Susan _________ (go) to the cinema.
11. My mother _________ (start) work at half past seven.
12. What _________ they _________ (do) in the evening?
13. How _________ you _________ (spell) that in English?
14. Brian _________ (get) up at eight o´clock.
15. Where _________ John and Martin _________ (go ?
16. Serena _________ (not know) what to do.
17. Wendy _________ (not like) to do shopping.
18. My grandfather _________ (not live) in London.
19. My sisters _________ (walk) to school every day.
20. My best friend _________ (like) math.
21. My brother and I _________ (have) breakfast half past seven.
22. My cousin _________ (study) biology.
23. We _________ (go) to the cinema at the weekend.
24. When _________ Mary _________ (start) school?
25. Gill _________ (not work) in a supermarket.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.