lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

PRESENTE SIMPLE 1(EJERCICIOS)

PRESENTE SIMPLE :EJERCICIOS

 PARAS A LA FORMA QUE CORRESPONDA , AFIRMATIVO , INTERROGATIVO, NEGATIVO 





  1. I work on saturdays 
  2. Hebuysa nice computer 
  3. My dad works near here 
  4. They like the good music 
  5. Peter washes his car every week 
  6. Clara and Gabriel have a pet 
  7. Hugo loves his job 
  8. My parents and I live in Mexico      
  9.  I go shopping with my brother.
  10.  We sometimes use a dictionary in class.
  11.  My friends study Italian at their school.
  12.  School finishes at three o´clock.
  13. You live near me.
  14.  He likes rap music.
  15.  She does her homework before dinner.
  16.  We play tennis in school on Wednesday afternoon.
  17.  I watch TV in the evening.
  18.  My mother teaches art.
  19. . I study French.
  20.  School finishes at two o´clock.
  21.  You copy from other students.
  22. . We think English is easy.
  23.  My friends play volleyball.
  24. . I watch TV on Saturday morning.
  25.  She speaks Chinese.
  26. . The dog likes cats.
  27. . They listen to pop music.
  28. . I play with my hamster every day.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.